Tuesday, September 18

Tuesday Night Post Dude n' Em-Watch my feet

NEW SONGS CHECK BELOW, WAY BELOW!

Andrew?
Yup.

50, Jay-Z and Diddy-I GET MONEY REMIX

many more below,









So, Back the the lecture at hand, any of you who have been hanging out with the posse in the last few weeks have noticed all the juking, and you may be asking yourselves, what is the juke? whats going on? is it hard? well the answer lies as usual on youtube.



These two are signed to a label in Chicago TVT RECORDS. Chyea.

the track is here for Alex W. as well as others
Dude 'n' Nem - Watch My feet (mp3 Right Click and Save target as)
Two Other Classic Traxxx when I say classic, i mean CLASSIC!
The Ronettes-Be My Baby
The Ronettes-why won't they let us fall in love

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heh Plastic Man:
Stumbled on this site...
Lots of fun.
later...
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home