Sunday, April 8

This Is Why I'm Cold






The Klaxons throw it down on Gravity's Rainbow, and with some serious mixing, its like an orgasm in between your ears... club banger after club banger, these Swede's know how to rock

Klaxons - Gravitys Rainbow (Soulwax Remix)


Also check out:
Armand Can Helden just being rediculous on NYC Beat (thanks MSTRKRFT)

M.I.M.S needs to watch out for the dry ice... Twista & R. Kelly - This Is Why I'm Cold

Some pretty real house with DJ Mehdi, given the switch treatment... check it and turn the volume up for I am Somebody (Switch Remix)

On the dance floor I am a world class freak... it's the beat. Simian Mobile Disco - It's the Beat (Luke Vibert mix)

Only appropriately... D.O.C. - The Grande Finale


Something older I came upon:
U2 - I'll Be With You Again (DJ Eli Remix)

Ross, I'm movin' into Boogie first weekend of May, I say first come first serve...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosecrans said...

well discuss that in further detail later, but there should be room aplenty for all.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Rosecrans said...

by the way, we need to start djing, mabye this summer during classes, ill try and get my hands on some equiptment. it could be a good way to make a doller and party hard senior year, and even in the windy city after upon graduating. and even on top of that, think how swell an apartment would be with 2 digital turntables, and a mixer and some nice speaks.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home