Thursday, August 16

CMJ OH YEAH!

his year's CMJ Music Marathon goes down from October 16th - 20th in NYC. As always, I'll be there, but the initial list of performers has left me a little lukewarm. Don't get me wrong, there are several bands here that I am psyched to see, but some of the big headliners [like Spoon & Mates of State] are boring.

As always, I'll be covering the fest before, during and after, and once more bands and schedules are announced, I'll get them up.

Confirmed to appear:
Spoon
UNKLE
Justice
British Sea Power
Mates Of State
Coheed And Cambria
Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Xiu Xiu
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien
Dirtbombs
Mute Math
Jesu
Devin the Dude
The Ponys
Islands
Tiny Masters of Today
Eisley
Vietnam
Little Brother
Mickey Hart & Zakir Hussein
Brother Ali
Marnie Stern
No Age
Crystal Castles
MSTRKRFT
Chromeo
The Brunettes
1990s
Ruins
A-Trak
Foreign Islands
Kavinsky
Simian Mobile Disco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home