Tuesday, January 16

The Game wants to Kick Beckham's Ass



"I'd kick David Beckham's ass on any given day," the Game said when asked about Beckham. "I'd just pick the ball up and kick the shit out of the stadium, game over."

Quite whether the Game's expletive was referring to the ball, Beckham, or simply the action he was planning to take against LA Galaxy's Home Depot Center remains to be seen. But The Game was on less steady ground when a follow-up question was put his way.

When asked his thoughts on Beckham's ability as a footballer he responded simply: "Pretty good".

ON ANOTHER NOTE

(AP) — Democratic Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois said Tuesday he is taking the initial step in a presidential bid that could make him the nation's first black to occupy the White House.

"I didn't expect to find myself in this position a year ago," Obama said in a video posting. "I've been struck by how hungry we all are for a different kind of politics. So I spent some time thinking about how I could best advance the cause of change and progress we so desperately need.

"The decisions that have been made in the past six years have put our country in a precarious place," he said.

BALLLLIIIINNNNN BAAARRRRAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very good post. Funny, informative and generally accurate. Almost good to the point of plagerism. In anycase the one problem I see is that you said Barack was black, he is a mullatto. Doy.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home