Thursday, November 9

"All I Wanna Do is Ride Around Shining. While I'm shoveling the snow, man call me frosty lover." -The Clipse

New K-Fed, I couldn't resist thanks to Call me Mickey. COP THAT HERE You Send It.
OR HERE for Z SHARE.

And now for the real music.


FOR this ever so dope mix click here
and follow the instructions, but there is new mickey avalon on the piece.
So as I was doing my morning reading over at Discobelle and I came across this exclusive discobelle mix courtesy of Dj Klever From Atlanta GA. It's so hot it will burn a hole in your ipods for sure. Play it in a hot non-airconditioned room, Loud. on myspace here

the tracklist is below

disco belle intro……(klever)
1. justin timberlake - my love
2. the outfield/dj roctakon - your love
3. egyptian lover - egyptain lover/klever cuts
4. steed lord - dirty mutha fucka
5. spank rock - sweet talk
6. mr.postman - b-more
7. death from above - sexy results (mstrkrft edition)
8. junior senior - shak your coconuts (dfa remixxx)
9. ludacris - roll out
10. trick daddy - drop (low low low)
11. outkast - bombs over bagdad (klever remixxx)
12. she wants revenge vs bone crusher - (klever edit)
13. peaches vs. cadillac don and j-money - hit it hard/peanut butter and jelly (klever edit)
14. micky avalon - waiting to die
15. outkast - so fresh and so clean
16. tweet vs. billy idol - call me (klever remixxx)
(one of the best rap albums of all time no question)

(looks like an frenchtron parking job, it is even a forerunner what?)

While youre at it, check the new Clipse from Still Listen
it's called Ride Around Shining and it is right HERE
nuff said.
Listen to Mr. Postman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home